Lacy Banghard And The Kansas City Mid-Morning Link Cleanup!!!
Lacy Banghard inspires us to collect, compile and offer some perspective on some pretty good stories floating around out there that kinda remind me Valentine's day makes my weekly shower a bit more important . . .
- Of All The Silly Kansas City Budget Tweets, TKC's Fave Is A Line About Kansas City Weed Law Reform:
- Show-Me Legal Discrimination Winning: Missouri House Gives First-Round Approval To 'Health Care Conscience' Bill
- Show-Me Voter Crackdown: Mo. House panel endorses photo-ID bill
- Missouri GOP Party Chairman Ed Martin Calls Gay Marriage Lawsuit And "Obama-Like" Effort And Seyz: “The voters of Missouri have already spoken on this issue. To seek to have judges overrule the will of the people of our great state is not only arrogant but a waste of resources to our courts."
- Not A Smart Move For The Sunflower State: Kansas House bill would void academic standards
- Fast Food Fury: 3 men face hearing in stealing wedding ring from dying woman at Taco Bell
- Show-Me The Documents: Bill would make Mo. lawmakers follow Sunshine Law
- Kansas House Against Prez Obama Environmental Rules: A Kansas House committee weighed a resolution Thursday that urges Congress to resist following President Barack Obama’s plan for addressing climate change.
- Not Really But The Headline Is Funny: Half-naked runners will affect downtown Kansas City traffic Saturday
- Public Radio Missive On Schlitterbahn Water Park’s newest attraction, Verrückt: Olympic Dreams In Kansas City: Ski Jumping And Nordic Combined
- Fox4 Weather Hope: Joe’s Weather Blog: “The February Thaw”
- Virgin Tour: City of Fountains: A Beginner's Kansas City Guide
Once again, this is the OPEN THREAD for all topics off and otherwise . . .