MILEY CYRUS TWERKS SANTA AND LET'S GET BACK TO THE KANSAS CITY GRIND!!!
Miley Cyrus shakes her moneymaker and ruins Santa for everybody . . . Also, here are the Kansas City mainstream media links we're checking this morning . . .
- Tragically, Kansas City Can't Drive In The Snow: Pile-ups reported across the metro
- Sunflower State Politico Slapfight: Roberts, GOP foe squabbles over ethics
- Political Correctness In Belton Highlights NFL Corporate Hypocrisy: Sonic apologizes for 'scalp the Redskins' sign outside Belton drive-in
- Babies Are Dying Amid Austerity, African-American Children At Triple The Rate: Rural areas in Kansas see higher infant mortality rates
- Kansas City School Closings For One Inch Of Snow . . . NO KIDDING!!!
- New York Times: Quarterbacking at Missouri Requires Team-First Mentality
- Star Backs The Status Quo: Strong foundation built for anti-crime program in Kansas City
- Credit Where It's Due . . . Searching For Somebody Besides A White Broad: Police seek information on missing KU student
- Good News: ‘Shop With a Cop’ gives to needy kids
- Nipple-y Kansas City: Work week off to a bitterly cold start
AND WE'RE BACK!!!
As always, this is just another OPEN THREAD for off-topic insights and all kind of other stuff.
More in a bit . . .