Kansas City New Year's Eve Taxi Guide
Amateur night is almost upon us . . .
To wit . . .
ONE OF OUR FAVORITE KANSAS CITY CABBIES JOHN T SENT US AN IMPORTANT GUIDE TO COWTOWN CABS!!!
Find more helpful stuff @ Video Taxi of KC . . .
Now check these words of wisdom:
In regards to the drivers Association lost Kansas City Missouri has the right to only keep 500 cabs On the road.
Education to the public on how to best use a taxi.
1. Remember to call a cab driver versus a cab company.
2. Always have the name and number of the cab you are using.
3. If you pay cash for a round-trip always get a receipt and the cab number.
4. Ask for the cabdrivers phone number in case losing or forgetting something in the back of the cab.
5. When hailing a cab asked the driver if they need a long trip or short trip. Cab driving is about logistics.
6. Be ready to go when the cab shows up if you're on time you're late if you're early you're on time and the cabdriver has a right to be late on this night.
7. If you use a gypsy cab make sure you turn your GPS on your phone to the destination you're going. With Gypsy cabs use the video camera on the cell phone to record the fact that they will take a credit card.
8. A gypsy cab is a cab that is not certified by Kansas City Missouri. Or a 1010 taxi.
9. Remember not paying your meter is considered theft of services and you can go to jail.
10. Please remember that between 1010 taxi & Kansas City Missouri cabs there is only about 700 cabs on the road and there is 100,000 people participating and New Year's.
Thank you again John T ...