TKC BREAKING AND EXCLUSIVE NEWS!!! SHOWDOWN!!! MIDTOWN KANSAS CITY POLITICAL GROUP PLANS CONFRONTATION WITH MO HOUSE REP. JEREMY LAFAVER FOLLOWING WEED BUST!!!
TKC isn't going to rage on this one, I'm saving my good stuff until election time . . .
However, this blog isn't going to ignore reality . . .
To wit . . .
CHECK THIS EXCLUSIVE AND BREAKING NEWS NOTICE TOUTING AN UPCOMING SHOWDOWN BETWIXT MISSOURI HOUSE REP. JEREMY LAFAVER AND A MIDTOWN KANSAS CITY POLITICAL GROUP!!!
The note reveals quite a bit of neighborhood discontent with the politico despite mainstream media and top politicos giving him a pass . . . Check it:
TOWN HALL REMINDER FROM CITIZEN FOR RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT
TO: CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT:
Tweet form Jeremy LaFaver on October 1st:
"Sen. Jason Holsman and I will be holding a town hall meeting on THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT October 16th at the Keystone Church in Waldo at 5:30 pm. Join us!"
Keystone Church is located at 406 W. 74th Street in Waldo.
Jeremy is the State Representative for the 25th District in Missouri. Jason Holsman is our State Senator.
- Sued by the Missouri Department of Revenue for back taxes (case #1116-MCo2556). A judgement was granted for the State in the amount of several thousand dollars.
QUESTION: WHY DOES HE THINK HE DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY TAXES LIKE THE REST OF US?
recently arrested by the Missouri Highway Patrol while driving with illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia in his car. The car had expired license tags and NO INSURANCE! A warrant had been issued for his arrest when he failed to show up for a court date on these charges.
QUESTION: WHY DOES HE THINK HE DOES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE SAME LAWS WE DO?? HOW CAN HE DESCRIBE HIMSELF AS A PROTECTOR OF CHILDREN WHEN DRIVING WITHOUT INSURANCE AND POSSIBLY UNDER THE INFLUENCE, ENDANGERS EVERYONE ON THE ROAD, INCLUDING CHILDREN??
Opposes VOTER I.D.? Recently parents enrolling their kids in Kansas City schools had to show two kinds of I.D., one with a photo, to get their kids in school. You need photo I.D. to cash a check, get an x-ray, go to the hospital, etc. How do all the poor people he says he's protecting for the ACLU get these things done if they don't have or can't get a photo I.D.?
QUESTION; WHO IS HE REALLY PROTECTING?? HOW DO HIS POOR CONSTITUENTS CASH THEIR WELFARE AND DISABILITY CHECKS WITHOUT PHOTO I.D.'s??
Opposed a bill which had passed the State Senate, protecting Churches or any House of Worship against unwanted disruption of services. He opposed this bill on behalf of the ACLU of Eastern Missouri.
QUESTION: DOES HE APPROVE OF FRED PHELPS' GROUP DISRUPTING THE FUNERALS OF OUR VETERANS??
Some additional questions offered up by CFRG participants:
- Regarding your recent drug conviction, did you buy your drugs here in the district, or did you buy them somewhere else? If so, who's district did you buy them in?
- You had a pipe for doing drugs in your possession, so this clearly wasn't your first time getting high. How long have you been doing drugs, and how often do you do drugs?
- Do you still do drugs?
- Did you work with police to get your drug dealer off the street, or are they still out there dealing drugs?
- Did you do drugs when the General Assembly was in session? Did you ever vote high?
- Did you support legislation to lessen the penalty for drugs because you're a user?
IF YOU HAVE A VIDEO CAMERA, BRING IT!!
This is an opportunity for his constituents, those of us who pay his salary, to question just how he is representing our district. This should be an entertaining Town Hall Meeting! IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN INTERESTED IN RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT; YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS MEETING