ROCK CHALK PROFS DEFEND GUTH NRA DEATH WISH TWEET CITING FREE SPEECH!!!
Academics throughout Kansas unite in order to defend a dumb tweet and preserve free speech and intellectual discourse in the digital and social media epoch.
"More than 100 current and former University of Kansas faculty and staff are publicly affirming the free-speech rights of professor David Guth whose Twitter post against the National Rifle Association sparked a political firestorm."
Thinking . . .
YOU MEAN THIS WHOLE TIME TKC COULD HAVE BEEN MAKING DEATH THREATS TO KANSAS CITY POLITICOS INSTEAD OF JUST BLOGGING THE LATEST BREAKING POLITICAL GOSSIP AND LAMENTING MISPLACED LOCAL PRIORITIES?!?!
Resolved . . .
I'VE GOTTA STEP UP MY GAME AND ATTACKS AGAINST THE COWTOWN RULING CLASS!!!
Sadly, this blog doesn't wish harm to anybody and is really a celebration of life . . . Which sorta explains the hottie cleavage pix and our dedication to Jordan Carver.
Anyhoo . . . It's good to know that a great deal of study and thought have gone into defending a dumb tweet as a liberal arts education once again proves its value. Check it:
- SF Gate: Kan. academics worry over reaction to prof's tweet
- KMBZ: Show of support for controversial KU profssor
- Las Vegas Sun: Professors chide KU for sanctions over tweet
- Sun Times: Kansas academics worry over reaction to prof’s tweet
- LJ World: More than 100 active, retired faculty, staff support Guth’s “right of free speech”