X-Tina And The Kansas City Saturday Links!!!
X-Tina has trimmed down a bit and she's showing off her hottie bod in the new issue of Maxim. Accordingly, here's the Kansas City Saturday mainstream media links we're checking:
- Have You Seen The Highway Hitman? Police searching for gunman that shut down I-35
- Gas Guzzler Local Bump: Thanks to the F-150 truck, Ford Claycomo plant is running at full capacity
- Round-Up Of Wonderful Kansas City Crackpot Opinion: Kansas Citians Tell Cleaver To Reject Striking Syria
- Meth Town Decoration Celebration: Bingham treasures are displayed at new museum in Independence courthouse
- Lifetime Memories For Future Losers: FOX 4 Prep Report: Both states under Friday night lights
- KCK Forum: Project Triumph town hall set for Sept. 9
- Show-Me Concern Over "Ethics" And Whatever: Missouri House speaker's side business raises ethical issues
- Leading By A Bad Example: MLS: Kansas City’s soccer-and-more development inspires Columbus-area officials
- Doggie Ransom: Missouri Stolen Dog Case Goes Viral: Man Offers Thieves Car if They Return His Pug "Dugout"
- FIRST On TKC And Now In The Newspaper: KC protesters find fulfillment in getting arrested