UNDEFEATED!!! 4-0 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS CELEBRATE 31-7 SALSA DANCING DOMINATION OVER NEW YORK GIANTS!!!
Early in the game Victor Cruz scored a touchdown for the Giants and did a bit of salsa dancing.
Throughout the rest of the game, the Chiefs performed their own horrible and not as good salsa steps as they scored one touchdown after the next.
Kansas City Chiefs win 31-7
Admittedly, this is a pretty good start for the
preseason early season.
TKC remains unconvinced given that the Chiefs are enjoying the easiest schedule in the NFL and the game pretty much consisted of 22 guys against Eli Manning.
Also . . .
- The O-Line still looks weak.
- Alex Smith is still a midlist NFL quarterback at best and will eventually get his head torn off if he keeps running so much.
- Again, the secondary is weak and nobody wants to admit it.
- The Giants only played one quarter of football . . .
- Those old school, half quarter drives from The Chiefs represent a bygone and boring era of ball control (hehe) football that doesn't stand up when the NFL really start playing.
In short, when the NFL gets into high gear around Thanksgiving . . . The Chiefs aren't as well-positioned as some might think.
ADMITTEDLY, THE CHIEFS HAVEN'T ENJOYED THIS KIND OF VICTORY FOR A DECADE BUT THE LAST TIME THEY DIDN'T DO MUCH WITH IT EITHER!!!
Moreover . . .
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS FANS ARE GETTING TOO EXCITED ABOUT THESE EARLY SEASON VICTORIES THAT MIGHT NOT MEAN MUCH . . . JUST LIKE THE ROYALS 2013 WASTED AND MEANINGLESS HYPE!!!
Also, here's some important Sunday reading from an AWESOME TKC TIPSTER: Living Vicariously Through Sports Teams: Is It Healthy?
Kansas City fanboys will celebrate another Super Bowl win while overlooking obvious weaknesses that will only get worse as the season progresses.
Developing . . .