Nicole Meyer & Kansas City Friday Night Links
Nicole Meyer and her lingerie hotness inspires this Friday night collection of Kansas City mainstream media links.
Take a peek . . .
- Midtown Kansas City Ruckus: SWAT teams week-long explosive practices upsets Midtown neighborhood
- Burns & Mac Stays Winning: Best Places to Work honored at luncheon
- Water Creeper Stalks Kansas City Metro: Police warn of suspect posing as water company employee
- Fear near local planes: HazMat situation at airport post office
- Harsh Times In Horrible Suburb: Blue Springs family left homeless after rental fraud
- Referencing American Genocide For Effect: Some upset with artist’s controversial billboard
- Local Scheme Up In Smoke: Six indicted in arson fraud scheme
- Saving Local Architectural History: Plan to demolish in Midtown knocked down
- KCK Pot Plantation: Alert officers discover pot growing operation
- Proud Tradition Of 3rd Place: Yost repeats desire to return to Royals, says continuity important
- I Swear This Story Is From 7 Years Ago: Museum concerned about live concerts in City Market
- Cartoon Football Pick Is Pretty Entertaining: Aqua Teen's Carl picks the New York Giants over the Chiefs in his 'Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week,' cries (video)