KANSAS CITY TOP FIVE COUNTDOWN TO THE UPCOMING GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN!!!
We're closing in on the Government shutdown thanks to partisan bickering and the view is just a bit different here in Kansas City.
As shutdown deadline nears, ping pong on funding continues
And so . . .
Tonight . . .
CHECK THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN KANSAS CITY TOP FIVE?!?!
Let's make this quick and dirty . . .
1. Maybe we should give the toy train money back?
At a financial impasses like this, every bit helps . . . $20 million isn't really chump change, unless we're talking rail transit.
2. GOP Blame Prez Obama, Public Blames GOP, TKC Blog Community Blames The Parents!!!
This town's favorite pretend-solution is to blame parents for some social problem without providing any real answers . . . Now is the time for that kind of creative thinking to solve this crisis.
3. Kansas City Doesn't Need Obamacare . . . We have The Health Levy!!!
Sadly, it's mostly to pay hospital executive compensation.
4. Kansas City Bus Peace Keepers will save us from the government shutdown too!!
The bus peace keepers preventing violence is just about as fake as this controversy.
5. Kansas City Fed Workers Have More Time To Hope For Change
Tomorrow, lots of fed workers could have some time on their hands. Maybe the could help children to read with Mayor Sly or just think about the current era of hope and change.
More in a bit . . .