KANSAS CITY INSIDER: OPPONENTS OF JACKSON COUNTY MEDICAL RESEARCH TAX EFFECTIVELY USING 'OBAMACARE' INSULT!!!
Behind the scenes and mostly among political insiders there is an effective bit of persuasion soon to be put on blast in opposition to the Jackson County Healthcare Tax campaign.
A KANSAS CITY INSIDER REVEALS THAT OPPONENTS OF THE JACKSON COUNTY MEDICAL RESEARCH TAX ARE USING THE "OBAMACARE" SLUR TO EFFECTIVELY GARNER SUPPORT AMONG EASTERN JACKSON COUNTY CONSERVATIVES!!!
Here's the scoop . . .
"Politicos who don't like this tax are making the connection to a vast healthcare infrastructure that's soon to undergo some pretty dramatic changes. When we're talking hospitals nowadays, we're talking Obamacare. And it has been very easy to make the argument that funding this tax is simply funding Obamacare. In that sense, the rhetoric has been effective and we'll start seeing more of it very soon."
Already, we notice the even among the Jackson County Legislature . . . The measure to call for this vote didn't get a lot of support from the two Republicans . . . And, in a Red State that is openly advocating for subversion of Obamacare . . . This connection could prove effective.
Developing . . .
And here are some of my favorite, local Obamacare links . . .
- Blunt: I will do everything I can to delay, defund, repeal Obamacare
- Answering Questions On Kan. And Mo.'s New Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Kansas City insurance carrier prepares for launch of Obamacare exchanges
- Mo. House Committee Kicks Off Series Of Medicaid Hearings
- Kansas premiums lower than expected under new health insurance marketplaces, report says
- How Kansas' decision to not set up state-run exchange affects residents
- Missouri legislator's decisions causing healthcare confusion