HAPPY KANSAS CITY ROSH HASHANAH!!!
Hoping we didn't miss Rosh Hashanah . . . As always, with most Jewish occasions we like celebrate with various pix of Bar Refaeli and her Hebrew hotness.
But this seems like a night that's even more fun than usual . . . So, we're offering evening visitors a compilation of hotties appropriate for this special occasion:
L’Shana Tova! A Plethora of Hebrew School Hotties to Celebrate the Jewish New Year
And now just a quick look at some of the links we're looking at in Kansas City . . .
- Kansas City's Finest To The Rescue: Police, firefighters work to pull man from Swope Park ravine
- Northland Chase: Three thrown from vehicle during police pursuit
- Toy Train Talking: City leaders discuss future of streetcar
- School Daze: KC district makes pitch for provisional accreditation
- The Search For Justice: As family searches for answers to death, police search for gunman
- A Friend Of The Blog Suggested This Link Featuring A Jewish Player For The Chiefs ... Replay: Talking Chiefs with Randy Covitz
- And it turns out TKC isn't the worst person to wish everybody a Happy Rosh Hashanah!!! Iran’s president just wished all Jews a happy Rosh Hashanah on Twitter
- 15 Things Every Jew Wants You To Know On This Rosh Hashanah
- Happy 5774!!!
Hopefully, we'll have more BREAKING/EXCLUSIVE NEWS, local content, links, debate, discourse, probably some hateration and all kinds of good stuff in just a few . . . STAY TUNED!!!