Emma Glover & The Kansas City Friday Night
Emma Glover and her NSFW office hotness brings us to the end of the work week . . .
And here are THE TOP 20 KANSAS CITY LINKS we're checking right now . . .
- Kansas City Skeleton Discovered: Railroad workers discover possible human bones near downtown KC
- Deadly Family Drama: Police seeking ex-boyfriend in mom’s murder
- Bi-State Decision Making: How Kansas And Missouri's Members Of Congress Plan To Vote On Syria
- Running Out Of Obamacash: Kansas City Fed president says 'it is time' to slow Fed's bond buying program
- The Only News Of A "Kansas City Renaissance" We Could Find: Family Dollar reopens after rat problem . . . Arthur Bryant’s reopens
- Rock Chalk Football Collabo: KU Hospital set to open new public clinic at Chiefs facility
- Don't You DARE Make A Peak Oil Joke: Woman tells KC police she was raped after car ran out of gas
- No Drive-By Consequences Across The State Line: KCK murder conviction thrown out
- Pledge Of Fed Cooperation From The KCPD Chief: Reducing gun violence: Local/federal partnerships make a difference
- Digital Kansas City Ad Dudes: KC advertising veterans form virtual agency
- JoCo Fear: Rep. Yoder calls unemployment report 'troubling'
- It's Not As Easy As "Stand Your Ground" For Gun-owners: Counselors say consequences of killing a person could be extensive
- The Last Days Of A Kansas City Telcom: Sprint’s junk bond sale could trigger loan default
- Sen. Roy Says: Blunt To Business: Invest In Science, Medicine
- Progressive Kangaroo Student Help: Coming Out And Getting Cut Off: Scholarships For LGBT Students
- More On The Golden Ghetto "Belly Bandit" With Video: Brazen thieves target coffee house, bakery patrons
- The Very Best Political Gift: Hallmark gives $100,000 to health tax committee
- Sound Of Kansas City: Bill Shapiro Looks Back As 'Cyprus Avenue' Celebrates 35 Years On Air
- Journalist Handout: KCUR gets $320,000 reporting grant
- City Hall Tax Breaks This Week: Kansas City Council roundup: Gas for all