Billie Faiers & The Kansas City Morning Look
Billie Faiers and her busty Brit hotness start our morning look at Kansas City mainstream media links.
- Kansas City Combo Platter Needs A Place To Stay: Animal shelter looks for home for 'inseparable' duck and hen
- Tragic Blaze Makes All The News Stations Because Of Ritzy Neighborhood: Two-alarm house fire critically injures woman in Leawood
- Not Really A Playoff Race: Indians rally against stingy KC bullpen to defeat Royals
- Urban Core College Collabo: Osteopathic school, Rodgers clinic will be partners in Northeast area
- More New Americans In Meth Town: 50 new citizens take Oath of Allegiance
- Tiger Denial: Missouri curators deny role in RB's ouster
- Austerity Hurts Rugrats: Federal budget cuts leave many without access to Head Start
- Local Broken Family Drama: Warren family experiences emotional homecoming
- Cowtown Good Deeds Road Trip: Local Salvation Army teams to assist in Colorado
- Exports drive Kansas City area’s economic recovery . . . So, Not Really.
Two more for a dozen . . .
- Deadly collision and killer video: 1 killed in crash on Seventh Street Trafficway near I-35
- Golden Ghetto Fear: Overland Park police continue a standoff with a man inside a home at 142nd Terrace and Flint, which began before midnight.