TKC BREAKING AND EXCLUSIVE NEWS!!! TKC INVESTIGATION PROMPTS STATEMENT FROM CHAD ROGERS' WIDOW!!! SOCIAL MEDIA TESTIMONY: 'HE DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE'
Mainstream media didn't want to ask any tough questions about a missing person's story that still holds many unanswered questions.
However . . .
KICK-ASS TKC TIPSTERS HAVE LED THE WAY WITH IMPORTANT INQUIRIES INTO THE DEATH OF CHAD ROGERS AND THOSE QUESTIONS HAVE NOW PROMPTED A RESPONSE!!!
In reality, this message doesn't reveal much but the fact that family is aware of widespread push back and a call for more transparency involving the strange circumstances of this untimely death . . . A curious fact, the widow claims: "Chad was NOT a drug user, he did NOT drink, and he did NOT commit suicide."
Read the whole thing for yourself . . .
STATEMENT FROM "CHAD ROGERS IS HOME" FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
In the interest of transparency, I am posting the following to clear up several questions and misconceptions. I have remained silent on this topic to this point at my own choice, which I hope is understandable to everyone.
1. There have been a lot of questions and comments regarding the lack of information shared related to Chad's cause of death. This is primarily at my request for privacy. The information which has been shared (i.e. official communications from Liberty Police) is all that is confirmed at this time. The specific cause of death has not yet been given to me or anyone else, as this has not been released by the medical examiner. My lack of sharing is NOT related to any shame or embarrassment over Chad's death. My request for silence on this topic is largely because I do not want false information being spread about Chad which may harm my child. I have asked for no further details to be shared until all of the facts are known. The pending report from the Medical Examiner is a large piece of this puzzle. It seems that my request for privacy has been met with anger and confusion, and many are asking questions and jumping to false conclusions as a result. I will say that all of the information that is known at this time points to natural causes. Chad was NOT a drug user, he did NOT drink, and he did NOT commit suicide. I have requested that all further details which are known remain private until the medical examiner provides me with the rest of the facts. Please respect my choice as I continue to deal with the fact that I have lost my husband, and my child has lost his father.
2. Many are questioning the legitimacy of the trust that has been set up to benefit my child via monetary donations. This account was set up by a close family friend as a gesture of goodwill. The friend offered to complete the legal details to get the fund established in memory and honor of Chad. This offer was unsolicited by me and originated by a friend and member of the community, to whom I am extremely grateful. I am the primary trustee of this fund. There is a legal document in place that specifies that all funds donated to this account are only to be used to pay for funeral expenses, and for the future medical and educational expenses of MY CHILD. Please know that all donations and money raised via the benefit concert and the race will go directly to this account, and per the legal document, can only be utilized for the predetermined reasons. I am extremely grateful for all of the generosity that has already poured in to support this trust in Chad's name.
3. Regarding the events which are being organized to honor Chad. The offers to coordinate these events came to me from some close friends who wanted to do something to benefit my child, and were not solicited by me. Chad loved music, and when someone offered to spearhead the efforts to put on the show in his memory, I gave it my blessing. The same goes for the race. I am extremely grateful to those who are working hard on putting together both of these events. Those are two things that Chad loved, and I know he is thrilled to see these plans coming to fruition.
4. This Facebook page is primarily run by a family friend with whom I have discussed my wishes for privacy, as mentioned above. Initially, there were several more friends who were given administrator's privileges. This was primarily to help me during the initial stages of the search efforts, as I did not believe it was healthy for me to get involved in social networking at the time. This medium can be amazingly positive, but comments from others can be very negative and hurtful at times too. However, as time has passed, so has the need for multiple people running the page. At this time, the only administrators other than me are this family friend and 3 other members of Chad's and my immediate family.
5. To all of those throughout the community who offered support to me, my child, and my family via prayers, time spent coordinating the search efforts, hours volunteered, and through donations (both monetary and material), THANK YOU! I cannot reiterate those two small words enough. Initially, I only asked for help in finding Chad. In return, I received more than I could have ever imagined in terms of an entire community rallying behind me and my child. I have been extremely humbled at the outpouring of support during this excruciatingly difficult time. To the many strangers who have expressed interest, thank you, but please respect my need for privacy as I begin to piece my life back together.