The TKC Saturday Night Playlist!!! Songs For Surviving The Deadly Kansas City Summer!!!
Tonight it's important to note the shocking disparity betwixt the agenda of our Mayor and Council and the concerns of Kansas City residents.
Once again this week revealed a continued dedication to risky economic development issues at City Hall while locals endured even more tragic violence that has sparked fear throughout local streets.
While Mayor and City Council focused most of their attention toward approving $12 Million for a shady no-bid Water Department deal, here's just a quick look at reality on local streets . . .
- Cowtown Gunfire Continues Tonight: KCPD investigates after shots fired in east side neighborhood
- Dead Tree Media Shock Too: Neighbors stunned at slayings of young mother, her child
- Fox4: Neighbors are demanding action after a mother and her young daughter were found dead in their home on Friday night.
- KMBC And A Search For Clues: Investigation continues in slayings of woman, daughter
- Fox4 And A Political Effort That Shames KCMO City Hall: Jackson County Combat is fighting to keep drugs and violence off KC streets
Again, the question of PRIORITIES comes into play when considering the myopic eco-devo focus of Mayor Sly's Administration. Remember that in the long term so many Kansas City taxpayer subsidized projects either end up costing this town millions over the long run or remain shameful toxic waste sites.
Mayor Sly's supporters keep tap-dancing in order to try and convince locals that a $100 Million Toy Train will save Kansas City while residents downtown endure the annual Summer dance with violent death that mostly goes ignored by our politicos and elite.
And all of this has inspired tonight's playlist.
As always, thanks for reading this week and have a safe and fun Saturday night.