Kayden Kross And Kansas City Early Links!!!
Kayden Kross is one of our favorite blonde hotties not only because she has a great smile but also because she is a bit of a political advocate and is part of a group that has mounted a legal challenge against a California law requiring porn "performers" to wear condoms. It's not really a smart decision but it's hard not to admire a woman with convictions.
And now . . .
CHECK THE KANSAS CITY TOP 20 MAINSTREAM MEDIA LINKS FOR FRIDAY MORNING!!!
Here we go:
- Make The Most Of The Kansas City Weekend With McTavish: The Weekend To-Do List: August 23-25, 2013
- According To The JoCo SOB: Leawood Slum Lord
- 12th & Oak Round-Up: Council Passes Controversial Contract, Passes On Crime Lab Bonds
- Firefighter Advocacy Nearby: Belton firefighters win first court battle involving charity work
- New Kansas City Toys To Save Lives: KCFD gets new equipment
- Fox4 Problem Solver Follow-Up: FTC lawsuit forces largest check verifier, Certegy, to pay up
- Lenexa Prankster Puts Pilot In Peril: Small laser light can cause big problems
- Rock Chalk Story Breaks Apart: Authorities: Man lied about shooting car burglar with shotgun
- Sunflower State Religious Debate: Kansas School Takes Down Five Pillars Of Islam Display After Coming Under Fire
- Show-Me The Latest Power Play: Lawsuit: Missouri defying voters on renewable energy law
- Bi-State Smackdown Against Phelps Klan: Westboro Baptist Church Smacked Down By Federal Judge In Lawsuit Against Missouri County
- Tech In The Sticks And The Fading Digital Divide: Report: Most Kansas Farms Have Access To Computers
- Bus Crash Aftermath: Injured Pembroke Hill students home, driver still in hospital
- Chiefs Looking Pretty Paltry: Chiefs' McCluster leaves practice due to illness
- Kansas City Accident Consequences: KC man dead from early Thursday morning crash
- Show-Me Political Rebirth Or Reality Check:Twilight or a new day for politician Peter Kinder?
- Kansas City Loves Doggie News: Ace, the dog left in a dumpster, steadily getting healthier
- Northland Human Interest: Mom, autistic daughter seek lost blanket
- Resurrection Following Kansas City Urban Core Car Crash: Christian Academy reopens to happy parents, children and teachers
- AWESOME TKC TIPSTERS Told Us About This Yesterday Morning: WyCo ethics panelist convicted of assaulting Murguia resigns from county Ethics Commission