Kansas City Morning Link Wave Double Tap
Holly Peers and Lacy Banghard remind me that there's so many interesting links floating around out there . . . We want to make sure we check them all . . .
- Krazy Kris Prepares To Get Overturned And Lose Again: Kobach stands by voter citizenship rule
- KCK Exercise Program Winning: What is "Sporting fit"? Kansas City point to standings, CCL road win as proof behind the mantra
- Have You Seen These Old Girls From Happy Rock??? An endangered silver advisory has been issued for two elderly women with dementia who left a home in Gladstone together Tuesday. . . . And they found them.
- A Lesson In Alternatives: Lee's Summit school buses to run on cleaner fuel type
- Rock Chalk Income Pittance Compared To TV Contracts: Jayhawks adjust autograph policies after A&M investigation
- Golden Ghetto Wild Life: Johnson County has hundreds of farms amid suburbia, if you know where to look
- Fact Of Life . . . JACK'S SMACK: The Chiefs still run Kansas City