The Kansas City JJ's Inferno Round-Up!!!
Let's remember that all of this is the fault of a fax machine . . .
Fox4: Firefighters say the cause of the deadly blast and fire at JJ’s restaurant on the Plaza was caused by an underground gas line being damaged that produced a natural gas release outside the restaurant.
Star: The pilot light on a stove and hot water heater were still on when natural gas ignited, causing the fatal explosion that destroyed JJ's restaurant on Feb. 19, according to a report released today.
KCTV5: Pilot lights not turned off at JJ's Restaurant before explosion
KMBC: Official report blames natural gas vapors in J.J.'s blast
KSHB: KCMO permits approved after digging done