SOPHIE HOWARD MAKES A TRIUMPHANT RETURN AND KANSAS CITY EARLY LINKS!!!
Sophie Howard returns to her lad mag greatness after a brief hiatus and we gather mainstream media links to celebrate the occasion.
- Northeast News Advocates Harsher Prosecutor Approach Toward "Ne’er-do-wells"
- JoCo Electric Culprit: Lamp to blame for Shawnee apartment fire
- More Local Doggie News: A dog found Monday in the attic of a burned out, condemned home in Kansas City will have to have her leg amputated.
- Pitch profile: The Big 12 converges on KC again
- More Details On Local Basement Ordeal: Woman held prisoner in own home by armed men
- Another Report Of Fewer Resources: : YMCA closing leaves a void in EJC
- Working Towards Internets Equality: KCK apartments offering Wi-Fi to help bridge digital divide
- Kansas drug dude who will have a hard time in jail: Police bust Moped-riding coke dealer
- Old School Papers @ Union Station: Documents of democracy pay a visit to Kansas City
- Show-Me Capture: All three escaped inmates from the Butler County Justice Center are back in custody, according to the Missouri Highway Patrol.
- Scary Prep: Training for school shooting held at Lee's Summit West
- Kansas City Hip-Hop Inspiration: Deaf rapper Sean Forbes ‘beats’ down stereotypes