Amanda Bynes And Kansas City Sunday Links
Amanda Bynes was kind of America's Sweetheart a couple of years ago when she stripped down to her panties for Maxim . . . Now she's better known for smoking weed in her apartment and cracking on Jay-Z.
Accordingly and with a bit more ambition, here are the Kansas City mainstream media links I'm looking at this morning . . .
- Hoping For Change Amid The American Economic Collapse: KC's Higher Aspirations teaches young men to have productive futures
- Investigation Out In The Sticks: Deputies search for 2 in Platte Co. motor thefts
- JoCo Box Store Drama This Time: Wal-Mart project in Shawnee worries two cities
- Gusewelle Grinds Out A Weather Column And It's Kinda Good
- Jeff City Anti-Climax Reviewed By WaPo: Republicans nominate Jason Smith for Missouri special election
- International Soccer Let Down: Montreal Impact beats SKC 2-1 in preseason debut
- Sunflower State Prison Industrial Complex Report: Parole numbers unchanged with elimination of Kansas Parole Board
- Rare Human Interest In The Suburbs: Lee’s Summit city worker finds Korean War ring, wants to return it to owner
- Meth Town Murder Aftermath: Independence Police arrest man in deadly shooting incident
- A Friend Of TKC Advises Us To Check Out This Mini Macaw Named Tony On Sale In The Northland