THE TKC WEEKLY POWER RANKINGS!!!
Larissa Reis and her Brazilian fitness hotness inspires us to look at Kansas City's strongest this week . . .
1. Jackson County Legislator Theresa Garza Ruiz - Is she going to be a Kansas City Council lady? Will she be our next Congress lady?
2. Sen. Kiki Curls - Maybe your next Congress lady too.
3. Gov. Sam Brownback - This week was dominated by his Kansas Austerity.
4. All Of The KCK Mayoral Candidates - Everybody is running.
5. Council Lady Jan Marcason - Attempting to step up her game to get out of the shadow of Mayor Sly.
Amy Anderson - Top local anchor looking to earn even more market share this year.
John Landsberg - Dominating reports on the local media scene.
Kris Ketz - A Kansas City morning Institution.
DeAnn Smith - She's responsible for a great deal of digital content excellence in Kansas City.
Craig Glazer - His fans miss him on the Internets. Will somebody teach him how to use Twitter??? Please!!! More than a few TKC readers want to know the score.
KANSAS CITY ASSOCIATIONS
Citizens Association - This group is setting the agenda for 2013.
Committee For County Progress - Gearing up for decide upcoming elections.
Kansas City Architects And Urban Planners - Cheering for the train and other Kansas City improvements on general principle and despite the depleted general fund.
Local Foodies - Restaurant Week starts today and this cross-section of Kansas City is captivated.
Hipsters - The last few Kansas City proponents of skinny jeans attempt to hold on to influence.
As always, this list has been compiled according to scientific TKC polling and market research data and it's a weekly comprehensive guide to local powerful people.