Sunny Leone And Kansas City Midday Links
Sunny Leone starts this collection of Kansas City mainstream media with stripped shirt that's not exactly my style but looks like it's coming off pretty soon . . .
- NO-Veto Makes Him Nicer: Missouri Gov. Nixon sworn in, calls for cooperation
- Pervy accusations: Former Shawnee Mission superintendent Raj Chopra indicted in San Diego
- Second Try To Start The Session: Missouri House members redo oath of office
- Sunflower State Pleasantries About Keeping Working: KCK couple claims $9.43M lottery jackpot
- For Kansas City fanboys: KU, K-State climb, Mizzou drops in polls
- Rock Chalk Cooperation: Children's Mercy, KU form pediatric alliance
- Proving The TKC Thesis That Men And Women Can't Be Friends In Any Significant Way: A woman filed a report of rape against a male friend who she said assaulted her while she was spending the night at his house.
- Bleacher Report: 14 Big Moves Kansas City Chiefs Could Make in 2013 NFL Free Agency
- For fanboys with good memories: Chiefs hire player from infamous ‘fifth-down game’
- Freelancers benefit from Kansas City tech celebration: Google Fiber Is Igniting Kansas City's Startup Scene