Kansas City Chiefs Hire John Dorsey As GM
It's always all smiles during the Kansas City Chiefs Off-season as some staffing changes still don't significantly alter systemic fail and the fact that most local media are too scared of a billionaire family to criticize.
- Chiefs hire Packers' John Dorsey as general manager
- The team announced the hiring on Twitter, but did not make Dorsey, Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt or new coach Andy Reid available to comment. An introductory news conference was scheduled for Monday.
- Chiefs' Dorsey key lieutenant for Reid
- Dorsey is the team’s sixth general manager in its franchise history.
- The team was expected to hold a news conference at 2 p.m. Monday to introduce Dorsey. Under the team's new management structure, Reid and Dorsey will report directly to Chairman Clark Hunt.
And so we look forward to watching a billionaire prove that he doesn't know much about football while Kansas City media stays mostly silent . . . Sadly, a stern looking white guy coming to town and failing is something we've already seen time after time and Candice Swanepoel in her red panties is far more interesting than the cycle of propaganda so easily accepted by Kansas City football fans so desperate to defend and trust in their shared distraction.