ERIN HEATHERTON AND THE KANSAS CITY FRIDAY AFTERNOON LINK POOL!!!
Erin Heatherton and her bikini photo gallery goodness start our afternoon survey of Kansas City links and topics:
- Teaching the locals non-violence: Group of Kansas City women equip children with tools to promote peace
- Training more Rock Chalk Sharks: The University of Kansas is starting a program to allow students to earn a law degree in six years, rather than the usual seven.
- Lee's Summit dude gets lucky fighting off crooks @ 7-11: Attempted Carjacking at a Lee’s Summit Gas Station
- Explaining Away Lance: Sporting Kansas City CEO Robb Heineman is expected to comment on his team’s decision to drop Livestrong from their stadium’s name during a previously-scheduled media appearance Friday.
- Show-Me The Worst State For The Sniffles: Missouri bill seeks further limits for cold medicine purchases
- Cowtown Coffee Competition: Country's best baristas hit up Kansas City to compete
- A lesson in neighborhood decline: Ruskin students robbed while walking home after club meeting
- Politico protection: Kansas officials plot anti-trafficking strategy
- For foodies and weekend fraternization: Kansas City Restaurant Week and other weekend possibilities
- Trading Precious Time For Cash In Kansas City Baseball Deal: Pitcher Luke Hochevar came to terms with the Royals on Friday for a one-year, $4,560,000 contract.