Billie Faiers And Kansas City Friday Links!!!
Billie Faiers and her lingerie hotness start our Friday morning . . . And here are the Kansas City links we're checking out:
- KCUR chronicles a local music legend: Marva Whitney Remembered In Kansas City
- Rugrats are filthy: RSV Infection Spreads Among Kansas City Kids
- Show-Me guidelines against pervs: Mo. sex abuse task force releases recommendations
- Sunflower State Healthcare Industrial Complex Stays Losing: "The new health care program in Kansas, KanCare, has been touted by Gov. Sam Brownback as an improved option that saves taxpayer dollars. But one Kansas man says it meant that his care was cut off."
- Don't Call This Local Crook Lazy: A Kansas City, Kan., man was charged in federal court Thursday with nine robberies in 10 days.
- Show-Me More Danger On The Roads: Traffic fatalities up in Missouri
- Justice For Old School Killing On Wornall: A St. Louis man was sentenced to 35 years in federal prison for his role in the death of a security guard during a bank robbery in Kansas City in 2006.
- The local suburbs are sometimes rather skeevy: Platte County man and adult son are charged with sex crimes
- Meth Town Resolutions: Examiner profiles three Citywide Independence politicos and their agenda for the new year.
- Wildcat disappointment to finish the season: Oregon runs past Kansas State, 35-17, at Fiesta Bowl
- Witness nature's majesty at a local mudhole: See bald eagles this weekend at Smithville Lake
- Kansas City's Roughest Suburb Starts 2013 With A Bang: New Year’s Bullet Comes Through Raytown House