CHECK THE TOP 5 WAYS KANSAS CITY MUST FIGHT THE FUTURE IN 2013!!!
One of my favorite movies claimed that no man can fight the future but given Kansas City's current tragectory that's really the only hope for this town.
And so . . .
THIS FINAL TKC POST OF 2012 OUTLINES HOW KANSAS CITY MUST FIGHT THE FUTURE IN ORDER TO AVOID MORE TRAGEDY!!!
This isn't about predicting the future . . . It's about knowing the consequences that lie ahead.
1. IF KANSAS CITY DOESN'T FIGHT FOR A COMPREHENSIVE PLAN TO FIGHT VIOLENCE AND HOMICIDE THEN WE CAN ONLY EXPECT ANOTHER YEAR OF TRIPLE DIGIT MURDERS!!!
2. If the Mayor and Council can't mange to keep their spending under control . . . Our bond rating and overall economy is going to take another hit.
3. If there's not a battle to hold ownership accountable . . . Then expect more losing from Kansas City pro-sports and two more seasons of mediocrity from The Chiefs and Royals.
4. Politicos and corporations struggling to subvert local Democracy are really just chasing away the growth and revenue they so desperately desire . . . And the work to compete in the Border War is pointless.
5. If Kansas City media denizens can't resist the urge to question propaganda from politicos and big biz than viewers will turn away . . . In that respect, TKC promises another year of battle with the Toy Train, The Blighting Coffee Plane and just about every other empty PR gesture in this town.
In short, 2013 looks like nothing more than another year of fear and fighting. And frankly, we're looking forward to it.
Thanks for reading. Hope to see ya next year.