Top Five Reasons Why The Johnson County Arboretum Sexting Statue Is Not Obscene
Five reasons which might explain a recent dismissal of obscenity charges against a controversial statue in the Johnson County Arboretum.
5. Gold fake boobs in JoCo are kind of considered the ideal.
4. Nobody goes to the Arboretum.
3. There are bigger problems in the world.
2. The statue is kinda chunks and nobody wants to give big broads that kind of attention.
1. Full frontal male statue was the only alternative to replace it.
And now the links . . .
KSHB: JoCo jury: Arboretum statue not obscene
KMBC: A grand jury which convened in Overland Park to consider whether a controversial statue at the Overland Park Arboretum violated obscenity laws decided not to issue any indictments.
Fox4: Grand Jury Deems Controversial OP Statute is Art and Not Obscene
KCUR: Bare-Breasted Statue Remains, Grand Jury Refuses Obscenity Finding
KCTV5: A Johnson County grand jury rejected a group's contention that a bare-breasted statue in the Overland Park Arboretum is obscenity. No charges will be filed as a result.