Miranda Kerr And Kansas City Midday Links!!!
Miranda Kerr earns an Esquire photo triumph . . . And here are the Kansas City mainstream media links I'm looking at:
- City Manager Troy Promises A Water Dept. Renaissance Of Sorts: Kansas City restructures Water Services to pump up efficiency
- Street money: Kansas Heavy Construction wins $6M road project in Wyandotte County
- Fox4 features haunting photo of the aftermath: Fiery crash south of Grain Valley kills driver of stolen truck
- Cowtown news: Price of a prize-winning steer? For Cerner CEO, $100K
- Road Rage: Police in the southeast Missouri town of Cape Girardeau say two men accused of driving into a group of joggers likened it to playing a video game.
- Rock Chalk Jail Break: Child Sexual Assault Suspect Escapes from Transport Car in Lawrence
- And, for better or worse, Ryan Silvey becomes a MO State Senator
- Kansas City Stock Call: Waddell & Reed CEO predicts glitches as trading reopens
- In Wayward Pussy News: Joplin family finds cat 18 months after tornado
- The Pitch Seems Excited: Madonna is in Kansas City right now, you guys!