Miranda Kerr And Kansas City Midday Links
Miranda Kerr and her lingerie hotness inspire another collection of Kansas City links for the midday . . .
- A call for justice in KCK: A teen's family is pleading for help to find his murderer, seeking justice for the innocent student, but they also want the violence to stop.
- Big pharma in overtime: Kansas City-area contract research organizations team up to speed drug development
- Golden Ghetto Apathy: A presidential election, but does anyone in Joco care?
- JoCo Biz erected: Teva finishes steel structure for Overland Park office building
- Telcom wants to stay mum: Sprint aims to avoid SoftBank talk, but analysts try anyway
- One more reminder about Waterfire
- A lesson in diversity or something: A Missouri appeals court revives a former professor's gender discrimination lawsuit against the University of Missouri.
- OPPD advises against a smackdown: October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Just another Golden Ghetto crook: Overland Park man gets six years for bank fraud
- Commuting is big news for JoCo Star: Crash, rain turns rush hour ugly for Johnson County commuters