Lindsay Ellingson & Kansas City Early Links
Lindsay Ellingson and her angelic lingerie work for Victoria's Secret inspires this collection of Kansas City morning links . . . Take a look:
- For the last few Kansas City voters who exercise their freedoms: Wednesday, Oct. 10, is your last day to register to vote in Missouri.
- Tree Bark report: Hallucinogen rare in KC found at possible lab site in Liberty
- Still saying really stupid things: Todd Akin: Equal pay for women destroys the economy
- Sen. Claire stance: Claire McCaskill touts bipartisan record, opposition to earmarks
- Daddy issues free for now: In Van Note murder case, daughter freed on $1 million bond
- Religious win: Kansas City Star reporter Judy L. Thomas has been named the Religion Reporter of the Year for metropolitan newspapers.
- Local buds: Luther Florists & Greenhouses, Inc. has been a Kansas City, Mo., mainstay since 1871. The business was recently selected to receive a complete visual merchandising renovation from FTD.
- At a ceremony hosted by West Point: Former House Armed Services Committee chairman Ike Skelton will receive the U.S. Military Academy's annual Thayer Award.
- Show-Me important treatment options: Missouri health system opens sickle cell clinic
- Human interest and Kansas City Area consumer advocacy: Tow Lot Owner Meets Grieving Family