Kate Upton And Kansas City Monday Links
Esquire might be the greatest magazine in all the world given their pictorial dedication to Kate Upton - The Official Hottie of 2012.
And here are more than a few Kansas City mainstream media links I'm checking as we start the week:
- Search for shooters across The State Line: KCK Police seek two in latest homicide
- JoCo education win: Olathe automotive teacher named national instructor of the year
- Meth Town Track Tragedy: Person struck by train near 32nd, Noland in Independence
- Run-in aftermath: KCK police say a child went to the hospital after being hit by a car.
- Upper-class scraps for a good cause: The fourth annual Project Poochie, a fashion show featuring rescued dogs, was held Sunday at the Mission Hills Country Club. Proceeds benefited a Great Plains SPCA program that provides financial assistance to seniors on fixed incomes whose pets need veterinary services.
- Kansas City Kansas Community College Book Program For Students Not Smart Enough To Get Them Free From Friends Or The Internets
- Auto injustice: Family Demands Compensation for Sale of Murdered Mother’s Car
- Show-Me A Glimpse Into The Future: Todd Akin, Claire McCaskill reveal what they would do in the Senate
- Show-Me costly legal aftermath: Southwest Missouri couple who won $20M in suit going bankrupt
- "Funny" Tech Comment Of The Week Comes From Kansas City And Puts Complaints Against Google Fiber In Perspective