KANSAS CITY DEBATE AFTERMATH . . . LATINOS AND THE UNDOCUMENTED WIN ELECTION 2012 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES!!!
Because I don't really care about the world outside of my own neighborhood . . .
TKC DECLARES UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS THE WINNER OF ELECTION CYCLE 2012 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES!!!
Seriously, Big Bird got a bigger mention than the subject of immigration during this election cycle . . .
What does this mean?
THE TOPIC OF IMMIGRATION IS NEITHER A BIG FOREIGN NOR DOMESTIC ISSUE AND ONLY ANGRY, OLD WHITE DUDES CARE ABOUT THE TOPIC!!!
So, because your friendly neighborhood Latino manual laborer is about as close as most people Kansas City come to International Relations . . . Check out these Latino links regarding the election.
- Rosie vs Eva: Presidential campaign opens Latino celebrity feud
- For Hispanics, A Question Of Turnout
- Polls: 70 Percent of Latinos Back Obama
- Latino voters highly engaged in presidential election, support for Obama rises
- Romney Narrows Obama's Latino Lead in Florida with Help of Cuban Voters
- Why Romney is gaining ground with Latinos in Florida
- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio is More Vulnerable Than Ever in Upcoming Election
Otherwise, there are only about three people I know who have a good insight into foreign policy and they all made up their minds about the election long ago.
So, after suffering through "Battleship" memes we'll have more Kansas City debate reaction coming soon . . . STAY TUNED!!!