Jordan Carver & The TKC Early Link Look!!!
Jordan Carver and catching up with some of the most important Kansas City morning links . . .
- Local blaze aftermath: Firefighter injured in Northland house fire
- Show-Me a lucky bastard: Kingsville man wins $1 million in Powerball
- Fox4's Matt Stewart And Post Debate Depression
- Suburban development: Park Place plans $36M residential project
- Show-Me post-conviction sympathy: Inmate pleads his case again in 1990 Chillicothe killing
- Sunflower State Complaint: Kansas labor secretary filed discrimination case
- Another local run-in: Seeking a hit-and-run suspect in KC
- A lesson in the death of privacy: Random Drug Testing to Begin at West Platte Schools
- This headlines sounds a lot more ominous that cowtown happy reporting: Kansas City hospital plans to sequence all sick newborns, paper says
- Global Climate Change Evidence Again: October snow storm in the Midwest
- KC Area Foodie win: Happy Rock's KC Smokehouse Bar-B-Que Expands To Tulsa
- Already defeated: Worst acronym in Kansas City? DNP, as in did not practice, as Chiefs injury woes keep mounting