Danielle Sharp And The TKC Saturday Links!!!
Danielle Sharp and her Brit hotness were recently put on blast by the Playboy blog.
And that leads us to this morning blast of Saturday Kansas City links . . . Take a peek:
- Kansas City news is mostly sauce related this weekend: American Royal Crowns Barbecue’s Best
- High Hopes In The Golden Ghetto: OP woman seek return of sold storage items
- Kansas City Biz Reality TV: Two Kansas City brothers went on ABC's reality show "Shark Tank" Friday night in hopes of getting a wealthy investor to buy into their business.
- Golden Ghetto po-po defense: Police Defend Tasering Incompliant Teen
- The Golden Calf For Local Vegans: Meatless bull at American Royal barbecue
- Healing from local immigration: Somali Refugees Find Medical Comforts in KC
- Kansas City Hipster fun and games: The rocks, paper and scissors in the Crossroads Arts District Friday night had nothing to do with a sculpture or a crafts project.
- Kansas plan to fix old and busted tech: Drivers Weigh in on Governor’s DMV Plan
- Show-Me Road Work: MODOT projects have some drivers trying to 'cheat' traffic
- An Argument For Fail: The Kansas City Chiefs Should Stick with Matt Cassel