Claudia Romani & The Kansas City Afternoon
As we all watch the clock . . . Take a look at these Kansas City mainstream media links . . .
Claudia Romani and her bikni hotness are part of an interesting Presidential booty endorsement.
And here are the links . . .
- More weapons on local streets: Several suspects broke into a Kansas City pawn shop early today and stole numerous guns, police said.
- New biz move: NBC News unit partners with Kansas City IT startup k12itc
- Meth accounts for quite a bit of local crime: Police: Attempted copper theft to blame in double shooting
- Consequences of a Kansas City Crackdown: Couple in Limbo After Motel Raid Puts Them Out
- Show-Me college cost discussion: Missouri legislative panel focuses on higher ed funding
- Thankfully, more Meth Town care: Children’s Mercy East Opens Doors in Independence
- Corporate term: Mamtek CEO finds a new home in Missouri jail
- Beefy Blaze Report: Hereford House defendant rejected plea deals
- I'm sure they've said a lot worse: Akin aide uses profanity about McCaskill
- PR is the only metro growth industry: Lee’s Summit will kick in $80,000 for the hiring of a brand manager for the city
- Suburban stranger danger: OP police investigate report of man approaching student
- Not at all a publicity stunt: DJ Fighting Back Against Pumpkin-Smashing Car Vandals