THE TKC WEEKLY POWER RANKINGS!!!
Candice Swanepoel workout hotness concludes the day . . . Check out her turn in Victoria's Secret workout gear.
And here are Kansas City's strongest power players this week . . .
1. Mayor Sly James - He wasn't even in town most of the week but his street plan has earned him even more good will.
2. MO State Sen. Jolie Justus - Your next Kansas City Council Lady.
3. MO State Sen. Victor Callahan - Everybody is wondering about his next move.
4. KCK Mayor Joe Reardon - The first Mayor is the nation to hook up with Google Fiber.
5. Jackson County Legislator Theresa Garza Ruiz - Getting geared up to go back into campaign mode.
John Landsberg - It's his birthday and this influential Kansas City media power broker has amassed a great many connections at only 21 years-old.
Maria Antonia - She's leaving the local media scene after a groundbreaking and strong career.
Ivan Foley - The man behind Kansas City's strongest Northland media outlet.
Kris Ketz - Your Twitter friend and mine.
Travis Wright - The social media dude who embarrassed the Chiefs this week.
Dave Stephens In Kansas City Tonight - We broke news of this important weekend event earlier and it goes down tonight.
Evening Coffee - Caffeine still powers the Internets
Waldo Crawldo - The drinking fest where we celebrate the last enclave in Kansas City.
Ren Fest - Drive out into the middle of nowhere to celebrate bad accents and sword fighting.
Blanco y Negro - Kansas City's Westside elite celebrate tonight.
As always, this list has been compiled according to scientific TKC polling and market research data and it's a weekly comprehensive guide to local powerful people.