THE TKC WEEKLY POWER RANKINGS!!!
Arianny Celeste and her hottie workout promo inspire us to take a look at the strongest power players in Kansas City this week.
Check it . . .
Kansas City's former Mayor is seen here practicing some of the strongest disco moves in all of the nation.
1. Congressman Emanuel Cleaver - An EPIC speech from The Democratic National Convention secured Congressman Cleaver's place as the top political broker in all of Kansas City, Missouri.
2. Secretary Of State Candidate Jason Kander - He's working toward the $1 Million Dollar mark in fundraising and those kind of resources for a statewide race reveals a STRONG influence in local politics.
3. Jackson County Legislator Theresa Garza Ruiz - Good for her. She's back to keeping her constituents informed and championing good government.
4. Council Dude Ed Ford - He's ardently pushing billboard regulation and while there is disagreement about method . . . It's interesting to see this City Council guy stand for something besides Mayor Sly's agenda.
5. Sen. Claire McCaskill - She has a great many haters but on the other side of the aisle her challenger has been hamstrung by stupid statements and now trying to convince everybody that his campaign isn't basically broke.
Ryan Kath - This young investigative reporter is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with when it comes to local journalism and his ongoing string of recent reporting coups prove as much.
Lindsay Shively - Her coverage of the Bishop Finn case was first, fastest and exceptionally accurate. This newsie used made a powerful display of the power of social media this week.
Nick Haines - He's mixing it up on Week in Review and remains one of the most energetic and AWESOME local news dudes.
Erin Little - The strongest of all the blondes making the local news.
Charles Ferruzza - The authoritative word in Kansas City when it comes to local foodies.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO LOOK FORWARD TO FALL IN KANSAS CITY
Pumpkin Beer - The greatest of all Fall traditions where every beer snob is equaled by an unpredictable mix of flavors.
Local hotties In Tight Sweaters - It's always interesting the way Kansas City hotties attempt to show off new form fitting fashions in exciting new ways.
The Only Nice Season Global Climate Change Has Yet To Destroy - There's not really a narrative for alarmists to tap dance this part of the calender into yet another season of fear.
All Kinds Of Festivals - Always a lot going on in this cowtown at this time of year and while I'm not going to plug anything in particular . . . This is the season where Kansas City really attempts to make the most of the weather.
Pumpkin Spice Latte - Make it at home and stop giving Starbucks all your cash.
As always, this list has been compiled according to scientific TKC polling and market research data and it's a weekly comprehensive guide to local powerful people.