THE TKC WEEKLY POWER RANKINGS!!!
Jordan Carver reminds us that REAL POWER comes from achieving a stillness and quietude that connects us with nature . . . Or something goofy that I was thinking while gawking at her bewbs.
Now, onto this list of the STRONGEST in Kansas City . . .
1. Sarah Gillooly - She earned a couple of important endorsements this week and more importantly Ms. Gillooly demonstrates that she's ready to bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to Downtown Kansas City's political representation if given the opportunity.
2. Mayor Sly James - He's confident that he has everybody on board for this first round of tax increases.
3. JaxCo Executive Mike Sanders - The quietest man in all of Jackson County.
4. Congressman Cleaver - He's pushing a lot of good news while the negative election season gets closer.
5. School Board Director-At-Large Airick L. West - With the young, rich white kid gone, he now RUNS the School board COMPLETELY.
John Landsberg - The Gold Standard in Kansas City media analysis and news about the news.
Kris Ketz - Our social media friend and inspiration.
Sarah J. Clark - Fox 4's Digital Newsie content creator
Hey Cameraman - Kansas City's digital news-gathering resource of choice.
Stephanie Ramos - And her eyes that seem to gaze into the souls of TV viewers.
KANSAS CITY (SELF) RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION
So many Kansas City Constitutional Scholars - I had no idea there were so many experts on the intricacies of Constitutional law in this cowtown.
Internets complaints - Yes, there are nasty and stupid things on the Interents and that STILL doesn't mean you have to look.
Frustrated That Kansas City Is Or Isn't Like Some Other City - I thought the whole point is that Kansas City shouldn't be like any other place out there . . . THAT (and lack of cab fare) is what keeps me in this dump of a town.
Your Political Opposition Is Not Evil - On the bright side, they're USUALLY wrong when they say the very same thing about you.
When Will KC Change??? - The answer is never and always.
Sooooo, this list has been compiled according to scientific TKC polling and market research data and it's a weekly comprehensive guide to local powerful people.